Kalaw, the small hill-town, founded by the British who retreated there when the Burmese plains got too hot for them was one of the most charming places we visited on our recent trip to Burma. Although it’s definitely a gathering place for serious hiking enthusiasts, it also boasts a charming morning market (best enjoyed as […]
Tag Archives | Shan noodle soup
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère