Duck. It’s one of those meats that many people put on their “too difficult to cook properly” list. Or they think it’s too gamey. For most of my life, I’ve been one of those people as well. My journey to slowly learning to like duck began in 2011 when Neil and I took part in […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Mushroom and Shallot Quiche, p 162) was a gift. So easy, so tasty and I just happened to have some leftover whole-wheat pastry in the fridge needing to be used up! Add to that, the fact that I most always have mushrooms, shallots, eggs, cream and cheese on hand […]
French Fridays with Dorie: Buckwheat blini with caramelized shallots, witled arugula and crème fraîche
Ok so I cheated a little with this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. It was supposed to be buckwheat blinis with smoked salmon and crème fraîche but anyone who knows me will know that smoked salmon is one of the foods I simply cannot eat (just a dislike, not an allergy). In any case, […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes