I’m back with another Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew post – special holiday edition After last week’s adventures in holiday appetizers with a deep fryer, this this time, my mission was to use the Cuisinart Power Advantage Hand Mixer to complete the following Mission: It’s Christmas morning, and the whole family has gathered to exchange […]
Tag Archives | scrambled eggs
what are you looking for?
- Charlie on Not the Daring Bakers: it’s ok to say no
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche