This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Scallop and Onion Tartes Fines, p 168) was my first foray back into the kitchen after our whirlwind trip to France and Denmark last week. I’ll admit I was in a big of a jetlagged fog when I made and ate these – perhaps this accounts for my […]
Hmmmm….. we were all a little dubious of this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Warm Scallop Salad with Corn, Nectarines and Basil, p 320-321). I mean, all the components on their own are wonderful but together they sounded odd. But if Dorie says it will work, it generally does. Considered “exotic” by Dorie’s French […]
(aka: (Not) mussels and chorizo) It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie post this week. Many of you know that I was quite ill last weekend and I am still only eating very plain food. So the thought of Mussels and Chorizo (page 316) didn’t exactly thrill me. In fact, it didn’t really thrill me […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!