I couldn’t NOT ask Vanessa Yeung to come and work with the boys this term. She has come to teach the boys TEN times before (that deserves some kind of medal, no?). She is known as “the chef who makes the awesome dumplings” and is one of the boys’ favourite guest chefs. For this, her […]
There’s nothing I like more than a big bowl of salad for dinner and with summer coming it’s becoming a more and more frequent dinner option. This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is a perfect example of what I like for dinner on a very hot day when I can’t be […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was supposed to be Crab and Grapefruit Salad (pp 134-135) but when I came to make it, I realised that I had shrimp in the freezer and figured it would be just as good. I’m all about using up what we have in the fridge right now so […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)