Yikes! Where did the summer go? I’m back at work already for teachers’ planning week and it just seems like yesterday we were wrapping up the school year (actually it was mid-June so nowhere near yesterday but it certainly feels like it!). During the crazy first few weeks of school, I sometimes find it hard […]
Tag Archives | savoury cheesecake
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber