Yikes! Where did the summer go? I’m back at work already for teachers’ planning week and it just seems like yesterday we were wrapping up the school year (actually it was mid-June so nowhere near yesterday but it certainly feels like it!). During the crazy first few weeks of school, I sometimes find it hard […]
Tag Archives | savoury cheesecake
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts