I’ll have to be honest and say that I wasn’t too excited about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe: Cheesy crème brûlées (p 148). Not that I don’t like cheese but it just sounded odd. A cheesy custard with a cheesy crust on top? Maybe a little too cheesy… But no matter, trying new […]
Tag Archives | savoury brûlées
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes