Healthy snacking. It IS possible and you CAN make your snacks from scratch, cheaper and healthier than store-bought versions. That was the lesson I wanted to teach Les Petits Chefs this week – inspired by this article by Ren Behan over on JamieOliver.com about bread, pizza and pasta with kids. Ever since I read her […]
You all know by now I am a HUGE Jamie Oliver fan. As well as working with the Petits Chefs on a number of Jamie Oliver recipes (from both Meals in Minutes and The Food Revolution Cookbook), I’ve been working my way through Jamie’s Home Cooking Skills website recipes (and others) with my youngest students, […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: shrimp-filled zucchini blossoms
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Coddled Eggs with Foie Gras
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup