If you read my blog way back in 2011, you might remember that Neil and I took part in Charcutepalooza – a group of bloggers working their way through Michael Ruhlman’s “Charcuterie” book. You might remember that time I tried to grind meat without the blade in the meat grinder. Or the sausage stuffing extravaganza. […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge forced Ethan to move to Toronto just so he could help out And thank goodness because it really does take three people to stuff a sausage. Seriously. Throughout the whole time (hours!) that Ethan, Mr Neil and I were stuffing sausages, we were wondering how we would have done this alone. […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Heather on Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)