If you read my blog way back in 2011, you might remember that Neil and I took part in Charcutepalooza – a group of bloggers working their way through Michael Ruhlman’s “Charcuterie” book. You might remember that time I tried to grind meat without the blade in the meat grinder. Or the sausage stuffing extravaganza. […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge forced Ethan to move to Toronto just so he could help out 😉 And thank goodness because it really does take three people to stuff a sausage. Seriously. Throughout the whole time (hours!) that Ethan, Mr Neil and I were stuffing sausages, we were wondering how we would have done this […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)