If you read my blog way back in 2011, you might remember that Neil and I took part in Charcutepalooza – a group of bloggers working their way through Michael Ruhlman’s “Charcuterie” book. You might remember that time I tried to grind meat without the blade in the meat grinder. Or the sausage stuffing extravaganza. […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge forced Ethan to move to Toronto just so he could help out And thank goodness because it really does take three people to stuff a sausage. Seriously. Throughout the whole time (hours!) that Ethan, Mr Neil and I were stuffing sausages, we were wondering how we would have done this alone. […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris