If you read my blog way back in 2011, you might remember that Neil and I took part in Charcutepalooza – a group of bloggers working their way through Michael Ruhlman’s “Charcuterie” book. You might remember that time I tried to grind meat without the blade in the meat grinder. Or the sausage stuffing extravaganza. […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge forced Ethan to move to Toronto just so he could help out 😉 And thank goodness because it really does take three people to stuff a sausage. Seriously. Throughout the whole time (hours!) that Ethan, Mr Neil and I were stuffing sausages, we were wondering how we would have done this […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life