Marcella Hazan. When I was growing up even all the way away in Australia, her name was synonymous with “real’ Italian food. She was the queen of Italian cooking. So you can imagine my delight on discovering her son, Giuliano, himself an accomplished cookbook author (and he also offers cooking classes. In Italy) and his […]
Tag Archives | sausage
what are you looking for?
- Jody on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Tracey on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Garbure from the supermarket
- Sarah on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway