This week Les Petits Chefs delved into – ewwwww – raw meat. When I saw Jamie Oliver’s recipe for chicken sausage rolls in Meals in Minutes, I knew immediately that I wanted to make these with the boys. So simple – just a handful of ingredients and, providing the sausages are not full of nasty […]
Tag Archives | sausage rolls
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis