This week Les Petits Chefs delved into – ewwwww – raw meat. When I saw Jamie Oliver’s recipe for chicken sausage rolls in Meals in Minutes, I knew immediately that I wanted to make these with the boys. So simple – just a handful of ingredients and, providing the sausages are not full of nasty […]
Tag Archives | sausage rolls
what are you looking for?
- JC Marc on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells
- Mardi Michels on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Diane Zwang on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Mardi Michels on #52NewFoods: Bok Choy
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster