Those of you who follow me on Twitter or Instagram might remember a whirlwind trip to Kelowna a couple of weeks ago. I was with a small group of bloggers as a guest of Tourism Kelowna and their mission in our short time together was to show us some of Kelowna’s best eats, drinks and […]
Tag Archives | Salted Brick
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)