Those of you who follow me on Twitter or Instagram might remember a whirlwind trip to Kelowna a couple of weeks ago. I was with a small group of bloggers as a guest of Tourism Kelowna and their mission in our short time together was to show us some of Kelowna’s best eats, drinks and […]
Tag Archives | Salted Brick
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life