This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (David’s seaweed sablés, p 14) was a surprise hit. Knowing it was a David Lebovitz recipe adapted by Dorie, I had no doubt the recipe would work, but just wasn’t sure about the combination of the sweet and salty with seaweed. In a shortbread cookie. I mean, I […]
Tag Archives | salt
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey