Do you know the Saunier de Camargue? When we realised we were fairly closeby last summer in the Languedoc.(i.e. a over an hour’s drive each way – would make for a long day of driving but since we were “so close”…) we were keen to visit the salt marshes. We’d read that the landscape features […]
Tag Archives | salt flats
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)