Do you know the Saunier de Camargue? When we realised we were fairly closeby last summer in the Languedoc.(i.e. a over an hour’s drive each way – would make for a long day of driving but since we were “so close”…) we were keen to visit the salt marshes. We’d read that the landscape features […]
Tag Archives | salt flats
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis