Do you know the Saunier de Camargue? When we realised we were fairly closeby last summer in the Languedoc.(i.e. a over an hour’s drive each way – would make for a long day of driving but since we were “so close”…) we were keen to visit the salt marshes. We’d read that the landscape features […]
Tag Archives | salt flats
what are you looking for?
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)