Today marks the beginning of the FOURTH YEAR of French Fridays with Dorie! I know, right? Where did the time go? For me, that’s three years of not missing one single week and I was kind of looking forward to maybe heading into Year 4 with something like, you know, a cake. To celebrate, right? […]
Tag Archives | Salade Niçoise
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry