Happy New Year! I hope your celebrations were plentiful and your resolutions do-able! I know that when I return from Mexico, I will definitely be eating a little lighter than I was through the heady days of December’s party season and through our vacation (can you say “more eggs than you can poke a stick […]
We interrupt this Road Trip and its gourmandises for a much-needed post about … salad. Yes, dad this is for you. How you can have lived with a wife and at least one daughter who would live on salad if they had the choice and still find it boring is beyond me. So I am […]
Jamie Oliver’s Pea and Mint Soup Jamie says: A delicious soup which is lovely hot, or cold with a squeeze of lemon juice in the summer. My wife likes hers with a portion of fries on the side, to dip into the soup – naughty but nice! Serves 6-8 2 carrots 2 celery stalks 2 […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.