Two weeks. Great wine. Fabulous food. Family. Friends. It doesn’t get much better than this. As you read this, I am most likely winging my way home from France. The above is a quick recap in images of the past two weeks spent in Epernay (Champagne) and Sablet (Côtes du Rhône). There will be more […]
Tag Archives | sablet
what are you looking for?
- Jody on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Tracey on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Garbure from the supermarket
- Sarah on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway