Cookbook Book Club is my once a month most months “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan and Jenn, and this month we cooked from Ruth Reichl’s recipes. Jenn chose to work with the signature recipe from Delicious! ( you can read my review here). Jan chose to work from Ruth’s most recent book, […]
I’d barely been blogging six months in the fall of 2009, when the food world (old and new media) was shocked as Gourmet magazine was abruptly shut down by its parent company. I’d been a longtime reader of Gourmet and was deeply saddened. So many people were. Ruth Reichl, who had been the Editor in […]
Win a copy of Ruth Reichl’s My Kitchen Year! Thanks to the kind folks at Appetite by Random House Canada, I have one copy of Ruth Reichl’s My Kitchen Year (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader! How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries […]
For many, Ruth Reichl needs no introduction. Author of The New York Times bestselling memoirs Tender at the Bone and Comfort Me with Apples, she’s been one of my favourite food writers for a long time. Formerly a restaurant critic for both The Los Angeles Times and The New York Times, Reichl also penned Garlic […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes