(if you are a vegetarian or just don’t have the stomach for photos of raw meat, shall we say, in its original form (i.e. whole animals), you might not wish to read this post OR skip to the bottom where there are the photos from the fruits and vegetable Pavilions. Rungis is a working market […]
Tag Archives | rungis
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics