(if you are a vegetarian or just don’t have the stomach for photos of raw meat, shall we say, in its original form (i.e. whole animals), you might not wish to read this post OR skip to the bottom where there are the photos from the fruits and vegetable Pavilions. Rungis is a working market […]
Tag Archives | rungis
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen