Les Petits Chefs were fortunate enough to welcome Adell Shneer back into the lab this week for her FIFTH visit (she’s come before to make cheese blintzes, help our with our Food Revolution Day event, make Pad Thai and soup and pasta and each time, we’ve all had so much fun!). When she suggested something […]
Tag Archives | royal icing
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère