Les Petits Chefs were thrilled to welcome Rossy Earle back for the FIFTH visit to our kitchen lab! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to folks like Rossy – who are willing to take time out of their busy schedule to come and share their culinary knowledge and culture with my students. This […]
The scene on Monday afternoon in the science lab: Rossy Earle setting up for her guest chef session with Les Petits Chefs. The door opens. One of my longest-serving Petits Chefs appears and says “Oh hi Rossy – how’s it going?”and proceeds to ask her what we’re making, will it be as awesome as the […]
It was a big week for Les Petits Chefs last week – not only did they teach their parents how to make chicken tikka masala from scratch for Food Revolution Day but they also had regular cooking club. With a guest chef, to boot – Chef Rossy Earle. The boys have already had the chance […]
One group of Petits Chefs have already had the pleasure of working with Chef Rossy Earle (and they made empanadas and Panamanian milk candies) so I was thrilled when Rossy agreed to come back to share a little bit of Panama with the new group of Petits Chefs. Born & raised in Panama City, Panama, […]
what are you looking for?
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris