This post is brought to you by Niagara Canada and The Co. If you’re playing one of those word association games and you hear the word “Niagara”, I’m going to guess that your response might be “Falls”. Niagara Falls. For someone who grew up on another continent, the Falls always sounded so exotic. I’d seen […]
When I hear the word “mead” I immediately have thoughts of the “olden days” and warriors downing huge mugs of the stuff before they go off to battle. I did a little research to see if in fact, I was correct and found a fascinating history of mead on the Medovina website. Below is a […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis