Believe it or not, I barely made any changes to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Veal Chops with Rosemary Butter, p268). It looked like a simple dish and who am I to mess with simple flavours, especially when they are Dorie-approved. As she says, you don’t have to do much to make a […]
Tag Archives | rosemary
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen