Last summer, when we were staying in Languedoc-Roussillon, we ventured a little further afield in our day trips a couple of times. We visited the Camargue and its salt marshes one day and another day we headed to Roquefort-sur-Soulzon in the Aveyron department. Being four big cheese fans, we decided we couldn’t pass up an […]
I’m absolutely thrilled to have been asked to contribute the official recipe to the Mushrooms Canada GO PINK campaign again this year. If you’re in Canada, watch for the PINK tray packs of fresh Canadian mushroom with a PINK ribbon on the label during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, October 2012. Mushroom growers across Canada […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.