It’s been a bit of a race to the finish line this week – it’s March Break starting at the end of the day and the shortest-longest term of the year (especially this year with the #NeverEndingWinter) is finally ending. To say I’m tired would be a huge understatement. We’re all so *done* with the […]
On Saturday October 29th, I was fortunate enough to be invited to “The Ultimate Meating” with Canadian Beef, by the kind folks at Trillium PR. A hands-on workshop, the afternoon was full of amazing food and fun facts and we all left having learned everything there is to know about choosing, roasting and serving Canadian […]
what are you looking for?
- JC Marc on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells
- Mardi Michels on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Diane Zwang on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Mardi Michels on #52NewFoods: Bok Choy
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster