Can I tell you a little secret? I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish (Salmon Rillettes, p 28) back in April 2012! The timestamp on the photos told me that! Let me explain… When I was making the dish for April 13th 2012 (that was supposed to be sardine rillettes), I (un)intentionally made […]
Ok so this week we’re getting into some of the (many) fishy recipes we have left to make in Around my French Table. These Tuna Rillettes (p 28) weren’t something I was that excited about making – obviously – tuna, salmon and other “fishy” fish (like sardines – coincidentally these are the three different types […]
So um yeah. It’s been busy around here lately. Well, not maybe the blog but my life. I seem to be wearing about 10 different hats and working on 10 billion projects (all will be revealed soon, don’t worry!) and no, it’s not an exaggeration. Well maybe just a little In any case, I am […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies