This week’s recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie was one I haven’t been looking forward to, to tell you the truth. Rice pudding, in any iteration (even with strawberries and spiced hibiscus syrup) just doesn’t appeal. In fact, the last time I made it, it was for French Fridays with Dorie (where, with a huge ratio […]
Rice. Pudding. Two words to strike fear into my heart and, unfortunately, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. Rice pudding with caramel apples (p. 429) to be exact. Not sure when exactly my dislike for rice pudding started and I am not sure exactly what it is about this dish I don’t like but […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen