Rice. Pudding. Two words to strike fear into my heart and, unfortunately, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. Rice pudding with caramel apples (p. 429) to be exact. Not sure when exactly my dislike for rice pudding started and I am not sure exactly what it is about this dish I don’t like but […]
Tag Archives | rice pudding
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries