This week’s recipe for Tuesdays with Dorie was one I haven’t been looking forward to, to tell you the truth. Rice pudding, in any iteration (even with strawberries and spiced hibiscus syrup) just doesn’t appeal. In fact, the last time I made it, it was for French Fridays with Dorie (where, with a huge ratio […]
Rice. Pudding. Two words to strike fear into my heart and, unfortunately, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. Rice pudding with caramel apples (p. 429) to be exact. Not sure when exactly my dislike for rice pudding started and I am not sure exactly what it is about this dish I don’t like but […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life