If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’ll know that Nadège Patisserie is the place I recommend to anyone who asks for “Toronto’s best macarons.” If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember I interviewed Nadège herself for Spotlight Toronto a couple of years ago, when the store had only […]
Luma is one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. I’ve eaten wonderful brunches there, as well as lunch and dinner and it never fails to disappoint. Executive Chef Jason Bangerter trained classically in London under Chef Anton Mosimann and worked in Michelin-starred restaurants in France and Switzerland for a number of years before returning to […]
I’ve just returned from the most peaceful New Years’ Eve I can remember in a number of years (are we getting old? Wait – don’t answer that!). And this is a very good thing. On New Year’s Eve, Neil, Neil’s mum and I headed down to Lummi Island. Where’s that, you ask? Lummi lies at […]
This was the meal I was supposed to be reviewing for Challenge 9 of Project Food Blog. Until I was eliminated on Friday. “Based on the votes of the judges and your fellow Featured Publishers in Challenge #8, your entry did not advance you to the next round.” I won’t lie, I am extremely disappointed […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!