The Petits Chefs (and I) had a sort of a break this week… As in, we didn’t actually do any cooking. I know, right? But hey, with less than a week of school to go, I figured a fun field trip might be in order this Monday. When Sang Kim invited the boys to stop […]
What does panna cotta have in common with baseball? This week’s Petits Chefs adventure will fill you in! The generosity of the Toronto food community never ceases to amaze me. I am so so lucky that so many wonderful chefs and food enthusiasts are willing to work with Les Petits Chefs. I know I get […]
“Best. Field. Trip. Ever.” Seriously, guys, everything can’t always be the “best”. Except it seems that being a Petit Chef these days is pretty darned awesome so maybe they are right! On Monday we headed to The Gallery Grill whose Chef Suzanne Baby just happens to be the sister of our own Ms Baby in the […]
Recipe for Change 2013, which took place on Thursday February 28th in the historic North Building of the St Lawrence Market, was a special evening: a full meal composed of tasting plates from 30 of Toronto’s top chefs and beverage accompaniments (30 VQA wines and nine local beers) and a wonderful opportunity to support FoodShare’s […]
It’s Winterlicious time again in Toronto – a two-week celebration of dining and local culture in some of the city’s best restaurants presented by American Express and produced by the City of Toronto. Winterlicious is a chance to check out some of those restaurants on your “must try” list and the 2013 restaurant list is […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote