I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – my Petits Chefs are lucky lucky guys! This week we had the pleasure of accepting Executive Chef David Arseneau’s invitation to cook with him (again!) at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel. Last time we visited, we cooked in the dining room overlooking the baseball field […]
What does panna cotta have in common with baseball? This week’s Petits Chefs adventure will fill you in! The generosity of the Toronto food community never ceases to amaze me. I am so so lucky that so many wonderful chefs and food enthusiasts are willing to work with Les Petits Chefs. I know I get […]
what are you looking for?
- Ketty on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Context Travel on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A cheese and wine workshop at La Cuisine Paris
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque