This is a sponsored post on behalf of Glad. Writing about food even for a part-time job means that you constantly have all sorts of bits and pieces of ingredients leftover in your fridge and sometimes your freezer. It’s often a challenge to use all the odds and ends before they go bad although lately […]
Duck. It’s one of those meats that many people put on their “too difficult to cook properly” list. Or they think it’s too gamey. For most of my life, I’ve been one of those people as well. My journey to slowly learning to like duck began in 2011 when Neil and I took part in […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life