This is a sponsored post on behalf of Glad. Writing about food even for a part-time job means that you constantly have all sorts of bits and pieces of ingredients leftover in your fridge and sometimes your freezer. It’s often a challenge to use all the odds and ends before they go bad although lately […]
Duck. It’s one of those meats that many people put on their “too difficult to cook properly” list. Or they think it’s too gamey. For most of my life, I’ve been one of those people as well. My journey to slowly learning to like duck began in 2011 when Neil and I took part in […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos