This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’ My Paris Kitchen is a classic – coq au vin. Chicken (or chicken pieces) is braised in wine with bacon, mushrooms, garlic along with a handful of carrots and onion. Pearl onions are added towards the end. It’s a delightful dish that makes your house […]
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Glad. Writing about food even for a part-time job means that you constantly have all sorts of bits and pieces of ingredients leftover in your fridge and sometimes your freezer. It’s often a challenge to use all the odds and ends before they go bad although lately […]
Duck. It’s one of those meats that many people put on their “too difficult to cook properly” list. Or they think it’s too gamey. For most of my life, I’ve been one of those people as well. My journey to slowly learning to like duck began in 2011 when Neil and I took part in […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)