Well thankfully for everyone involved, I am not (unlike last week) making this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish in my still-jetlagged fog (uh huh, that thing they say about the older you get the longer it takes you to recover from jetlag is true. Boo.) Nope, I made this week’s recipe (a trio of […]
I’m back with another Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew post – special holiday edition After last week’s adventures in holiday appetizers with a deep fryer, this this time, my mission was to use the Cuisinart Power Advantage Hand Mixer to complete the following Mission: It’s Christmas morning, and the whole family has gathered to exchange […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month