Last week was Vanessa Yeung’s SIXTH visit to work with Les Petits Chefs (see below for a list of all the other dishes she’s made with them) and despite the fact that she’s KNOWN for her dumplings, this time she deviated slightly in her menu, offering the boys a chance to learn how to make […]
Tag Archives | red bean paste
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)