For this second round of Project Food Blog 2010 (thanks, by the way for voting me through!), the challenge is to tackle a classic dish from another culture that is outside our comfort zone or that we are less familiar with. I’ve chosen to introduce you all to a classic from Lao cuisine that I […]
Donna Hay’s Pea and Mint soup Ingredients Serves 4 3 cups (360g) frozen green peas 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped 1.5litres chicken stock ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream 1 tablespoon chopped mint sea salt and cracked black pepper crusty bread, to serve Method: Place the peas, potato and stock in a saucepan over […]
The ever-fabulous Barb of Vino Luci Style (who is also my friend and my web designer!) recently began to highlight recipes from Bon Appétit’s RSVP section. When I saw her gorgeous Blueberry Cornmeal Cake from the May issue, I knew that I wanted to join in the fun too. For those who don’t know, the […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month