Finally, it really feels like summer is here. On my way home from work last week, I noticed the distinctive smell of BBQs cooking meals as I walked along my street and for me, that really spells the proper start of summer. How appropriate because this month over on the Sobeys Better Food Lovers’ Blog, […]
Anyone who knows me in real life can attest to the fact that I most definitely do not have a green thumb. My mum, my sister and Neil are the gardeners in my family so really, I get to enjoy the fruits of other people’s labours. So when I received this Grow Your Own Mushrooms […]
Tomorrow is Mothers’ Day and for those of you who are still looking for a quick dish to add to a brunch table or even a dessert, I have the perfect thing. Little pots of jam and cream. That’s right. Jam. And cream. Cream cheese, to be exact. I am thrilled to announce that I […]
If I am being honest, I have to admit, I’ve been reeling a bit since FBC2013. You know when you work so hard for something for months and months, it goes really well (though you aren’t really aware of it at the time) then you go into “follow up” mode for a week or so, […]
Regular readers of this site will know that over the holidays, I spent a couple of weeks in Burma and enjoyed some tasty food including wonderful Shan noodle bowls. The noodle bowls are the inspiration for my first guest post for Mushrooms Canada this year – I created a Miso Mushroom Noodle Bowl. Looks good, […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris