This week we were so happy to welcome Emily Richards back to the kitchen lab. You might recall that she’s worked with the boys before – showing them how to make gnocchi from scratch last December and then strawberry and rhubarb pies in June. Her visit this time just happened to fall the week after […]
Just in time for the holidays (a time when I know I do a LOT of recipe research – and subsequent bookmarking/ printing out if I am hosting events) I’m thrilled to announce I have partnered with Ziplist to make it even easier to save the recipes you see on eat. live. travel. write. (and […]
Ever since Mairlyn Smith first came to work with Les Petits Chefs, I knew we were kindred spirits. None the least because we both agree on the importance of eating breakfast. I live with someone (that would be you, Mr Neil), who isn’t a fan of breakfast – he would start the day fuelled with […]
It’s that time of the year – when people start to think about COOKIES. And that wonderful perk of the holiday season – cookie exchanges! Today over on the Real Women of Philadelphia site, I’m sharing tips and tricks for those for hosting a holiday cookie exchange. AND I’m sharing the recipe for my Cranberry […]
I’m excited to announce that I have been chosen as a Kraft Canada “What’s Cooking?” contributor. As such, I will be writing one post a month over the course of a year, highlighting recipes, tips and tricks to help YOU get cooking! It’s been an odd Fall. This past weekend it’s been incredibly mild weather […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!