I’m excited to be a sharing a recipe for Mushrooms Canada today – a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. Mixing mushrooms with ground beef is a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes without even noticing! Finely chopped mushrooms look similar to ground beef so they blend […]
We’re in a race to the finish line right now, us teachers. I have just a few weeks left of school but feel like I have a few months’ worth of work to get through before school’s out for the summer. Yikes! When I am really busy at work, one of the things I often […]
If you can believe it, I’ve never had to buy an entire cookware set in my life. When I moved to Canada, I left my sad collection of pots and pans in my flat in Paris and inherited Neil’s (mostly) Paderno cookware which I’ve been happily using now for years, supplemented with a few other […]
As a food blogger, I won’t deny there are certain, shall we say, perks. Including receiving large boxes of edible goodies like the box of Green & Black’s organic chocolate bars I received recently to bake with and review. I’ll admit that for me to set aside chocolate to bake with can sometimes be hard […]
Mmmm – mushrooms! I’m excited to be a guest in the Mushrooms Canada kitchen today sharing a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. I’ve actually been mixing mushrooms with my ground beef for a while now – it’s a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes that tend […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris