Fall has definitely taken hold over these past few weeks. The days are shorter and it’s dark not only when I get up but also when I come home. I’m craving comfort food but often that means dishes that require long, slow cook times and when you get home from work on a long day, […]
Another one of this month’s Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenges was all about getting creative with leftovers. If you read my post a couple of weeks ago about ideas for Thanksgiving, you’ll remember I was working on developing some vegetarian (Thanksgiving or otherwise) recipes for JamieOliver.Com. These dishes were inspired by a simple vegetable casserole, […]
The Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges this month include one of the best comfort foods around soup. But not just any soup – a hearty corn chowder! Over on Jamie Oliver’s site they’ve been talking a lot about comfort food recently, with the release of Jamie’s new book, so making one of the most comforting […]
Did you hear? There’s a new Philadelphia Cream Cheese in town – a LIMITED EDITION Philadelphia Chocolate Brick Cream Cheese! Since one of my very favourite desserts is chocolate coeur à la crème, this new Philly brick is bound to be a favourite for me – although I do have to make sure I don’t […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada provided me with a Produce Preserver kit and a grocery gift card so I could stock up on fresh produce and have compensated me for writing this post but all opinions are my own. Let’s chat a little bit about food waste. And in particular, produce. How many of you knew that […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect