The Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges this month include one of the best comfort foods around soup. But not just any soup – a hearty corn chowder! Over on Jamie Oliver’s site they’ve been talking a lot about comfort food recently, with the release of Jamie’s new book, so making one of the most comforting […]
Did you hear? There’s a new Philadelphia Cream Cheese in town – a LIMITED EDITION Philadelphia Chocolate Brick Cream Cheese! Since one of my very favourite desserts is chocolate coeur à la crème, this new Philly brick is bound to be a favourite for me – although I do have to make sure I don’t […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada provided me with a Produce Preserver kit and a grocery gift card so I could stock up on fresh produce and have compensated me for writing this post but all opinions are my own. Let’s chat a little bit about food waste. And in particular, produce. How many of you knew that […]
Mmmm… autumn/ fall – it’s in the air, right? I think it’s my absolute favourite season! When there’s that slight chill in the air but you can still sleep with your window a tiny bit open… I love weekend mornings waking up warm and cozy in my bed but able to smell the autumn air. […]
Wait, what? Where did the summer go? I know, I know, I was away for the vast majority of the time and even though it was a LONG stay in France this summer, it feels like it went by in a flash. So, next week I am back to school for planning week. Then, in […]
what are you looking for?
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Canelles | Kitchen Therapy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!