As many of you will already know, I spent some time in July working on a very special project at La Cuisine Paris – their “recipe incubator“. Basically five weeks in a row, every Monday, a group of keen foodies and I would gather in the kitchen at La Cuisine and test some of their […]
Paris. In the summer. What could be better? Well, for me, working in a field I love in Paris in the summer. Yes, that’s right – as well as helping Le Dolci out with their first foodie tour in Paris from July 23-27, I’m over the moon to announce that I will be part of […]
what are you looking for?
- Lana Day on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Flavoured breads | Jamie Oliver (UK) - Blogs on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s flatbread and dips
- HappinessSavouredHot on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Mardi Michels on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithMariaSpeck
- Candi Cuppage on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway