As many of you will already know, I spent some time in July working on a very special project at La Cuisine Paris – their “recipe incubator“. Basically five weeks in a row, every Monday, a group of keen foodies and I would gather in the kitchen at La Cuisine and test some of their […]
Tag Archives | recipe incubator la cuisine paris
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments