Recipe for Change 2013, which took place on Thursday February 28th in the historic North Building of the St Lawrence Market, was a special evening: a full meal composed of tasting plates from 30 of Toronto’s top chefs and beverage accompaniments (30 VQA wines and nine local beers) and a wonderful opportunity to support FoodShare’s […]
Tag Archives | recipe for change
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month