It’s that time of the year – when people start to think about COOKIES. And that wonderful perk of the holiday season – cookie exchanges! Today over on the Real Women of Philadelphia site, I’m sharing tips and tricks for those for hosting a holiday cookie exchange. AND I’m sharing the recipe for my Cranberry […]
It’s Hallowe’en week! As someone who grew up in Australia, celebrating Halloween was completely new to me until I moved to Canada. Being an elementary school teacher, of course, Halloween is not easily avoided — my students start thinking about their costumes weeks before the big day! The day itself at school – with haunted […]
Yikes! Where did the summer go? I’m back at work already for teachers’ planning week and it just seems like yesterday we were wrapping up the school year (actually it was mid-June so nowhere near yesterday but it certainly feels like it!). During the crazy first few weeks of school, I sometimes find it hard […]
Those of you who follow me on Instagram or Twitter will know I love a good galette But did you know that just a little over a year ago, pastry intimidated me? Even though I bake macarons quite often and teach others how, other seemingly easier baking projects, like pastry, eluded me. Until last year […]
It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Brandee on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Andrea Amy on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils