On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
(a version of this post was first published on the now-defunct “Sobeys’ “Better Food” blog in 2012) Longtime readers of this blog will know that I volunteer as a Food Revolution Ambassador for Toronto. Which, in part, involves encouraging others to take part in Food Revolution Day each year. But being an Ambassador goes beyond […]
Regular readers will know I am passionate about teaching kids to cook and sharing my knowledge of and passion for cooking with others. You’ll know that I’ve been a supporter of (and Toronto Ambassador for) Food Revolution Day since its inception in 2012. Today, Sobeys is taking a stand and partnering with Jamie Oliver – […]
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Potatoes, three ways for the Holidays
- Desiree on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.