For today’s French Friday, I’m bringing you two of my favourite French dishes in one – a ratatouille quiche! I ate a lot of ratatouille over the summer, simply because the tomatoes and produce was so beautiful in France and try as I may, I couldn’t get out of a market without eggplant, tomatoes and […]
Yikes! Where did the summer go? I’m back at work already for teachers’ planning week and it just seems like yesterday we were wrapping up the school year (actually it was mid-June so nowhere near yesterday but it certainly feels like it!). During the crazy first few weeks of school, I sometimes find it hard […]
This month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge – Eggs and Breakfast – was one I was struggling a little with. I understood Jen’s choice (she’s 7 months pregnant and was looking for easy recipes to complete in the height of summer!) but many of the recipes were much heavier dishes than I usually eat on a summer […]
Summertime….. and the living is easy… as they say. Except that here in Paris, it’s barely been summer-like weather. But no matter, this week’s JC100 recipe – Ratatouille – was perfect for those of us cooking in cooler conditions than those of you sweltering back home on the east coast. Ratatouille can be comfort food […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen