Welcome back to Les Petits Chefs. This term, we’re “cooking the books” Yes, given my stance on why kids don’t need their own cookbooks and why I believe they can cook most anything from any cookbook given the right guidance and hot on the heels of their foray into recipes from The Smitten Kitchen and […]
Tag Archives | random house canada
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Lynda on What’s cooking? Overnight oats
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Olive Oil ice cream
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris