This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is one you might be surprised to find in a French baking book: homemade granola (muesli) bars. But Baking Chez Moi is full of these fabulous homemade treats – humble, not necessarily fancy but always delicious. These bars would definitely make Dorie’s friends wonder “Why would you bother making […]
I can’t think of anything more therapeutic to do as you recover from root canal surgery (as I was this past weekend) than making a loaf of bread which took over 24 hours. No, seriously. I mean it. When you’re kind of out of it and feel like you are pushing your way through cotton […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie (Endives, apples and grapes, p 338) was the type of simple dish that makes you wonder “Why didn’t I think of that?” Caramelised endives and apples with grapes sounds a little odd but it really works – the sweet of the apples against the bitter endives is a great […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish – chard stuffed pork roast (pp 276 – 277) – just happened to coincide with the weekend of our final Charcutepalooza meal so really, the last thing I felt like cooking was a pork roast LOL! But being the dutiful Dorista that I am, I ploughed on through […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes