I can’t think of anything more therapeutic to do as you recover from root canal surgery (as I was this past weekend) than making a loaf of bread which took over 24 hours. No, seriously. I mean it. When you’re kind of out of it and feel like you are pushing your way through cotton […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie (Endives, apples and grapes, p 338) was the type of simple dish that makes you wonder “Why didn’t I think of that?” Caramelised endives and apples with grapes sounds a little odd but it really works – the sweet of the apples against the bitter endives is a great […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish – chard stuffed pork roast (pp 276 – 277) – just happened to coincide with the weekend of our final Charcutepalooza meal so really, the last thing I felt like cooking was a pork roast LOL! But being the dutiful Dorista that I am, I ploughed on through […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.