It’s not everyday one receives an invitation to “tea at Raffles, Paris” so when Carol from Paris Breakfasts wondered whether I might like to join her one sunny Wednesday afternoon last month, I jumped at the chance! Le Royal Monceau (Raffles, Paris) is a gorgeous building – as soon as you enter the lobby, you’re […]
Tag Archives | Raffles
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber