In the long lazy days of summer, it’s easy to get caught up in eating salad. I love a good salad, especially a “loaded one” – I love the types you get here in France with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, vegetables, potatoes, cheese and some kind of meat – they are indeed, a meal in a […]
In this season of over-indulgence, it’s sometimes hard to eat right so today I am delighted to draw your attention to Ancient Grains for Modern Meals by Maria Speck. Selected by The New York Times as “a best summer cookbook” as well as one of “This Year’s Notable Cookbooks”, Ancient Grains for Modern Meals has […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect