Last week Les Petits Chefs worked with quinoa as their #52NewFoods ingredient. Only a handful of them told me they had eaten it before although many of them knew it as a “salad ingredient”. The recipe we were using from the 52 New Foods Challenge book was a simple patty – made up of quinoa, […]
In the long lazy days of summer, it’s easy to get caught up in eating salad. I love a good salad, especially a “loaded one” – I love the types you get here in France with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, vegetables, potatoes, cheese and some kind of meat – they are indeed, a meal in a […]
In this season of over-indulgence, it’s sometimes hard to eat right so today I am delighted to draw your attention to Ancient Grains for Modern Meals by Maria Speck. Selected by The New York Times as “a best summer cookbook” as well as one of “This Year’s Notable Cookbooks”, Ancient Grains for Modern Meals has […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)