Even though I am rarely at home for the Christmas holidays and even more rarely partaking in a large family gathering, I do enjoy the cooking and baking that such occasions bring. Heck, I just enjoy entertaining, so when my Katja from Everywhere Society approached me to review the Macy’s Culinary Council Thanksgiving and Holiday […]
This is the second post in my Essential Pépin series. To celebrate the release of Jacques Pépin’s new cookbook, Essential Pépin, Thomas Allen are challenging Canadian home chefs and bloggers to cook up their own French meals with recipes from the book with the chance to win a KitchenAid® Artisan Series Stand Mixer, courtesy of […]
For my second post in the Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew Missions this Fall, I stuck to a tomato theme. For the first time in years, we have a lot of tomatoes growing in our backyard and I am having to get creative to come up with ways to use them. Let me remind you that […]
Recently, I was fortunate to receive a beautiful basket from Kraft Canada filled with products to enhance outdoor entertaining – t’is the season! The basket also contained a copy of their quarterly What’s Cooking magazine with loads of ideas for quick and easy dishes for the summer – both everyday meals and special occasions. Before […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen