For the third year in a row, I am honoured to have been asked to contribute the official Mushrooms Go PINK recipe. Yes, it’s that time of year again, when Mushrooms go PINK in support of Breast Cancer awareness. Mushroom growers across Canada have again joined with the Breast Cancer Society of Canada to support […]
If I am being honest, I have to admit, I’ve been reeling a bit since FBC2013. You know when you work so hard for something for months and months, it goes really well (though you aren’t really aware of it at the time) then you go into “follow up” mode for a week or so, […]
Yes this term with Les Petits Chefs, we’re cooking the books! You all know I feel kids don’t need their own cookbooks and that I believe they can cook from any cookbook given the right guidance so after working with a recipe from The Smitten Kitchen and with a Dorie Greenspan recipe, I wanted […]
What, it’s September 4th? Summer’s over? Sadly, yes, the summer holidays are over and many of us are entering a very busy month (parents, teachers, kids!). At this time of the year, I find it’s sometimes hard to get a decent meal on the table quickly when there’s so much going on and it’s easy […]
I’ve been going through my folder of recipes recently and have come across a few old favourites – like these devilled drumsticks. I have my mum to thank for many of these recipes – she photocopied them for me when I first moved to Paris in 1995 – not that I had a kitchen big […]
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)